1 Beesands, Nr. Kingsbridge, South Devon, England, UK
1 Beesands is a beautifully presented seaside holiday cottage boasting stunning sea-views. It is an idyllic setting for romantic getaways, relaxation, birdwatching, walking, and fitness enthusiasts. Tucked away in the tiny hamlet of Beesand, near Kingsbridge, South Devon, this is the perfect sanctuary if you are looking for a peaceful location in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the South West coastal path. You’ll be spoilt by the fresh sea air on your door step, miles of coastal paths to explore as well as an excellent local pub and seafood restaurant within walking distance. If you fancy venturing further afield, the cottage is ideally located to visit Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Salcombe etc.
sleeps 6 | 3 bedrooms | parking | wi-fi internet | towels provided | garden | BBQ | dishwasher | washing machine
- Kitchen: coffee maker, dishwasher, electric AGA, twin hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, oven.
- Dining area: dinner table with seating for 8.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, Belfast sink, drying rack,
- Bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds and 1 with twin beds.
- Bathrooms: Bathroom with bath, toilet, bath with shower attachment, bidet. 2 shower rooms. All with heated towel rails.
- Entertainment: books, Freeview TV, DVC player, music library, ping-pong table, stereo.
- Outside: terrace with washing line, garden with sofa and chairs, gas barbecue.
- General: fireplace, hairdryer, heating, wi-fi internet, iron & board, telephone, towels, wood stove,
- Cleaning & maid service: all towels and linen is provided. Beds will be made up for your arrival and the property is thoroughly cleaned when you leave. Should you require extra clearning during our stay this can be arranged at extra cost.
- Rules: This is a no smoking property and we do not allow pets.
Prices start from £595 per week and vary throughout the year.
Contact us to check availability and booking details.
We fell in love with Start Bay many years ago; the breathtaking views, space and old fashioned British charm. Many family holidays were spent in this part of South Hams with the dream of one day being able to have our own home in this mini paradise. Back in 2010 we noticed a lovely old fisherman’s cottage in Beesands but not having any of the necessary skills needed to renovate it, we decided it wasn’t for us. Roll on 5 years and as if it was meant to be No 1 Beesands was back on the market and this time we weren’t going to let it go. We are now the proud owners of our dream cottage by beautiful Start Bay and we’d like to share it with you.