1 Beesands, Nr. Kingsbridge, South Devon, England, UK
1 Beesands is a beautifully presented seaside holiday cottage boasting stunning sea-views. It is an idyllic setting for romantic getaways, relaxation, birdwatching, walking, and fitness enthusiasts. Tucked away in the tiny hamlet of Beesand, near Kingsbridge, South Devon, this is the perfect sanctuary if you are looking for a peaceful location in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the South West coastal path. You’ll be spoilt by the fresh sea air on your door step, miles of coastal paths to explore as well as an excellent local pub and seafood restaurant within walking distance. If you fancy venturing further afield, the cottage is ideally located to visit Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Salcombe etc.
Sleeps 6 | 3 Bedrooms | Parking | Wi-Fi internet | Towels provided | Garden | BBQ | Dishwasher | Washing machine
- Kitchen: coffee maker, dishwasher, electric AGA, twin hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, oven.
- Dining area: dinner table with seating for 8.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, Belfast sink, drying rack,
- Bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds and 1 with twin beds.
- Bathrooms: Bathroom with bath, toilet, bath with shower attachment, bidet. 2 shower rooms. All with heated towel rails.
- Entertainment: books, Freeview TV, DVC player, music library, ping-pong table, stereo.
- Outside: terrace with washing line, garden with sofa and chairs, gas barbecue.
- General: fireplace, hairdryer, heating, wi-fi internet, iron & board, telephone, towels, wood stove,
- Cleaning & maid service: all towels and linen is provided. Beds will be made up for your arrival and the property is thoroughly cleaned when you leave. Should you require extra clearning during our stay this can be arranged at extra cost.
- Rules: This is a no smoking property and we do not allow pets.
Prices start from £595 per week and vary throughout the year.
Contact us to check availability and booking details.